About Me

My photo
love to be hepy but sometimes easy to get hurt.. i'm a gud listener.. love music..any kind of including Hindi song.. LOVE ICE CREAME, CHOCOLATE & MCD FRIES!!! hate waiting..hate when people not listen to me..hate YELLOW colour.. LOVE BLACK RED WHITE & BROWN.. LOVE when people LOVE me..but it's not necessary..LOVE COOKING!!!!!! and EATING!!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

HOMEWORK 1 - nothing's gonna change edited song...





"Nothings gonna change my love for you
You ought to know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
Ill never ask for more than your love
Nothings gonna change my love for you
You ought to know by now how much I love you
The world may change my whole life through but nothings gonna change my
love for you"


Nie ringtone bg phone aku.. da setahun lebih da aku x penah tuka
lgu laen...unless bg msge alert tone aku la..mcm2 aku tuka..hihihi...
aku suke lgu nie sgt2.. sbb lgu nie best..
lgpn lgu nie ble kt phone aku die jd kuat..
so sape2 yg kol aku..aku akn tkejut dulu..
sbb lgu nie mmg kuat..haha..tp aku xnk gak tuka lagu laen sbb..
lgu nie bmakne lam idup aku..
lgu nie lgu lame sbenanye..n slow....
ramai org puteh lame2 yg nynyi smpai aku xtau sape pnynyi sebenanye..
so smpai la aku tjumpe lagu nie versi laju n moden n dah di'cut'..
so aku amek la jd ringtone enset aku...heee..
nk cite pnjg2 pn xde ape..
tp yg penting...
lgu nie mmg BEST!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment